- 2-3 pounds of ground pork
- Five cloves of roasted garlic or crushed raw
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 teaspoon of Marjoram
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- Crush garlic and add to meat
- Add spices and mix thoroughly
- Add syrup and mix thoroughly
Cook with sauerkraut or as patties
This is very yummy
Notes: I had to edit this because when I bought more ground pork and made it again, it came out very salty. I increased the meat to spice ratio and it worked out better.
The second time I also roasted the garlic and I like the flavor better with it roasted.
Lastly, my suggestion is to make it in small batches.